Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+14
tysmith c.n.f.c
NiffyA
EJT09
Joey Barton
lk
THE MAGICIAN
Plough new boy
Polska legend II
MISFIT
wunderbar
Fieldy
greeeedy
dee_aitcho
Hellboy
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 10:32 am

Three cheers to you my friend Dee, i think thats brilliant that you've taken over the Hoods team, shows what commitment you have got for this Alliance League, no one can call you a pothunter, i would say you are solid, brave, and have the balls to do it. Good luck, hope the team appreciate what a good manager they've got, go for it and who knows whats heights you'll reach.

XXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 11:32 am

Thanks Helly, I look forward to the challenge.

Those words mean alot to me. I love you

Up the Hoods!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 1:34 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Three cheers to you my friend Dee, i think thats brilliant that you've taken over the Hoods team, shows what commitment you have got for this Alliance League, no one can call you a pothunter, i would say you are solid, brave, and have the balls to do it. Good luck, hope the team appreciate what a good manager they've got, go for it and who knows whats heights you'll reach.

XXXXXXXXXX

just like to second that good luck the hoodies cheers
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 1:36 pm

Good Luck Dee

Only met you the once but came across as a sound bloke and thanks for the patch up job

Cheers
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 1:49 pm

Thanks chaps.

Crying or Very sad I love you cheers
Back to top Go down
wunderbar

wunderbar

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 7:41 pm

welcome to hood park Dee , look forward to the games ahead mate
Back to top Go down
MISFIT

MISFIT

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 9:05 pm

I second that and believe he will be a great asset to HRR
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 9:59 pm

Thanks Guys!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 12:43 pm

there's been more posts on here this week Dee than about any other topic! It's like a media frenzy - where will Mourinho go next?
All the best mate there will be lot of interest from teams outside of Div 6 now
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 7:02 pm

I've had to bring two security guards down tommorow due to the hype thats surrounding this game. Said to be a massive South East Asian contingency coming to watch us.

I hope the media frenzy doesn't have a negative affect on my boys.

If your after autographs please arrive around half an hour before the game.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 9:23 am

any charge?
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 7:21 pm

Good game today dee, you can see big improvement already. Got a good defence there cant see you conceding many goals, with that defence.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 7:27 pm

Thanks mate, I agree with you too. Just wait, some team is gonna get a massive beating.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 7:35 pm

Its coming Dee.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 7:51 pm

loads of respect for u dee u boys put in a good display against top of the league well done hope the results start coming ur way soon as u deserve a good win
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 1:23 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Its coming Dee.

whoop whoop.............. bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 3:37 pm

HIGH FIVES from me Danny boy...................Well done matey bounce
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 4:53 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Thanks mate, I agree with you too. Just wait, some team is gonna get a massive beating.

what a good result for u boys today dee well done mate looks like the future is bright at hpr now bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
lk

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 10:42 pm

its not exactly a turn around nicking 6 or whatever players from a better league or team is it and that get a few results? gee i wonder how that happened? laff.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 11:00 pm

lk wrote:
its not exactly a turn around nicking 6 or whatever players from a better league or team is it and that get a few results? gee i wonder how that happened? laff.

Very bitter....
Dropped maybe?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 11:35 pm

lk wrote:

Let me put this into perspective.

Tom Mansfield transferred from AC Wigston- Played 1...yes thats right ONE game for them, and that was when I was in charge.

Gareth Jones..Same as above, yet he only played 22 minutes.

Alex Mackness transferred from GT, would usually turn up smashed out his face and not play....and if he did, it was usually not alot.

Luke Bott- Been injured for quite a bit of the season, and is injured again, played 1 for Hood Park and probably won't play for a while.

Nathan Griffin- never played Sunday football apart from Youth football.

Ashley Faver- played 2 games for Niffy.

If I had stolen players that played week in week out I'd be bothered. But I haven't.

Stop your whingin LK, wait till we smash you up you tit.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 12:53 am

dee_aitcho wrote:
lk wrote:

Tom Mansfield transferred from AC Wigston- Played 1...yes thats right ONE game for them, and that was when I was in charge.

Alex Mackness transferred from GT, would usually turn up smashed out his face and not play....and if he did, it was usually not alot.

Luke Bott- Been injured for quite a bit of the season, and is injured again, played 1 for Hood Park and probably won't play for a while.

If I had stolen players that played week in week out I'd be bothered. But I haven't.

dont even give him the satisfaction of u explaining urself dee very jealous guy obviously i think u done a great turn around job and just what hpr needed so fair play. people dont like the fact the old whipping boys are now looking to do some whipping of their own u go get em pal
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 11:11 am

lk wrote:

I'd just to say I dis-agree with this comment. I think what Dee is doing is fantastic and if he can get division 1 and 2 players to step down to division 6, then why not? As Dee said in a previous post, he only ever takes 4 of them to games so the majority of the team is still the original HPR! There not exactly pot-hunting coming to division 6 as everyone can see HPR's record. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be complaining if they wanted to sign for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 12:09 pm

Its the old argument again about pot hunting....bringing in a manager and then bringing in players to improve your team is logical and the only way forward. HPR havent duped the league into putting them lower than their ability.
Fair play to Dee and HPR for identifying lads that will come down and improve the team....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 12:32 pm

UP DA HOOD....up da hood
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 1:05 pm

All aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the Hood Park Love Train....love train.

Choooo chooooooo
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 1:08 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
lk wrote:

Hey dee, sorry to hear about Botty again - hope he's ok and will get back to playing again...not against us though!! Wink

Who is this Ashley Faver guy - no1 at our club has heard of him??
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 6:12 pm

Apparently played two games for the reserves, had to transfer him, I assume he was signed on or i want my money back!!
Back to top Go down
lk

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 10:59 pm

well, the six players that dropped down loads of leagues it doesnt say much for them really does it.
you can bring your cheating team down here but we already beat the real hood park rangers not your division one players so i couldnt care less how many goals your hood park rangers version 2 team score.
peace out
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 11:15 pm

lk wrote:
well, the six players that dropped down loads of leagues it doesnt say much for them really does it.
you can bring your cheating team down here but we already beat the real hood park rangers not your division one players so i couldnt care less how many goals your hood park rangers version 2 team score.
peace out
jealous are we??? whats up can you not get players to drop down. i suppose sven is a cheat to for getting yakubu, naughton and curtis davies to drop down a league? its football its sunday league people have mates who want to join mates etc so quit crying like a little girl!!!! and your last bit you couldn't care less how many goals hood park score, what you doing replying to the topic....byeeeeeeeeeeee

Back to top Go down
lk

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 11:24 pm

stand up if you love dee............................................ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 12:00 am

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
lk wrote:
peace out
jealous are we??? whats up can you not get players to drop down. i suppose sven is a cheat to for getting yakubu, naughton and curtis davies to drop down a league? its football its sunday league people have mates who want to join mates etc so quit crying like a little girl!!!! and your last bit you couldn't care less how many goals hood park score, what you doing replying to the topic....byeeeeeeeeeeee

haha absolute quality!!! ty really has got a point there lk 1-0 to the crows lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
lk

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 1:38 am

yeah he's really got me there good one ty. got me real good. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 4:20 am

At least you can admit to it hey lk!!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 8:36 am

Is this LK for real?
Seems like somebody doesn't understand the concept of progression?

Why would any manager want to come to a team with weaknesses and not change things?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 9:01 am

lk wrote:
peace out

Would this quote have been said if it happened to LK? I thought a team in a similar position at the foot of the table would be happy to see another team in a similar situation progress or is it simply fear or the wooden spoon?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 9:24 am

Shoes off..if you love hood park...shoes off...if you love hood park....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 9:28 am

lk wrote:

https://allianceleague.forumotion.com/t1727-div-6-predictions-for-30th-january-2011

lets see how big your balls really are.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 11:32 am

lk wrote:

stop crying pal u sound silly i think ur just getting upset as u know it might be u at the foot of the table come the end of the season now hood park are improving. jealousy gets u nowhere trust me just man up and give credit where its due
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 11:35 am

LK is someone from bowden, trying to stir things up again, probs the same person behind tekkers!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

De-Hood Park Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next