Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Aims for second part of the season

Go down 
+16
Vintage 9
Minty
Paulo
Hairy Hebrew!
tysmith c.n.f.c
talbotkeeper
dezza
shawry1984
Hellboy
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Alan Partridge
fozzi
Polska legend II
mthompson08
Sparky
A.McNulty
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Aims for second part of the season Empty
PostSubject: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 10:37 am

What are you playing for this year now? What would you consider a good result at the end of the season? What would be a bad result for your club?

We are going all out in the Stokes cup which is probably our most realistic chance of a trophy, also still going to push in the league, but we know we would have to win every game (6 points off magna and 3 off sparta among others) to have a chance. So a good season for us from this position would be the Stokes and a top three in the league and promotion.
Bad season would be to lose in the next round of the cup, or the semi and then end up having to play out the season in mid table mediocrity!!!!
Hoping to use the rest of this season to really get to know each other on the pitch as well, and hopefully continue improving at the current rate
Back to top Go down
A.McNulty

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 11:53 am

Our aims gotta be to find some points from somewhere.
Ultimately our aim is to beat everyone around us and ensure we stay up.
Had possibly the worst start to the season in the history of Ac Wigston.
Hopefully we can have a better 2nd half to the season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 12:58 pm

From what i have heard, you boys have had some struggles and upheavals and even came close to folding, so good luck to you lads...
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 8:19 pm

Hoping to be far more competetive in the 2nd half of the season
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 7:22 am

well its no surprise to see us at little bowden maybe exceeding expectations this year as div 6 is really competitive but it would be nice to see if we can keep it going. we were disapointing in the cups this year but it has been a rebuilding scheme for us and we are getting to know each other a lot better.

hopefully a top 3/4 finish would be a successfull season for us

http://littlebowden.webs.com
www.symitryretail.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 2:47 pm

would like a game to be on for the 2nd half of the season!
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 11:13 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
From what i have heard, you boys have had some struggles and upheavals and even came close to folding, so good luck to you lads...

cheers for the support mate but we never came close to folding. Got a steady squad of 22 now, got a few players coming back from injuries, the past few weeks have really sorted the men from the boys and im sure we will turn it around in the new year. relegation is not an option Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 11:33 pm

to get promoted
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 11:37 pm

Win a game in which we are leading at half time, We have thrown 12 points away from winning positions, truly shocking.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 11:57 am

that sounds like match fitness...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 1:54 pm

I would be shocked if there was a lack of match fitness amongst sunday footballers Polska!!!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 2:22 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
I would be shocked if there was a lack of match fitness amongst sunday footballers Polska!!!

You wouldn't expect it, especially from a team of teenagers. But its probably the case.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 3:58 pm

fozzi wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

cheers for the support mate but we never came close to folding. Got a steady squad of 22 now, got a few players coming back from injuries, the past few weeks have really sorted the men from the boys and im sure we will turn it around in the new year. relegation is not an option Exclamation

Careful fozzi, i'll bet he's eyeing up your players.

No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 7:28 pm

We have already got our summer transfer targets lined up.................the beauty of having a good manager with lots of contacts!!
Back to top Go down
shawry1984

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 7:38 pm

is there a lot of poaching going on in the alliance then?
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 8:34 pm

to win some league games ha ha and hopefully get to at least one cup final hopefully!!!!!!!!!!if luck is on our side lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 8:34 pm

I am sure it happens. After all, a manager of another alliance club tried to poach one of our players by telling him lies. Fortunately we got a chance to tell our player it was all rubbish!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 8:44 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
I am sure it happens. After all, a manager of another alliance club tried to poach one of our players by telling him lies. Fortunately we got a chance to tell our player it was all rubbish!

defo happens we have had 3 of ours tapped up so far that i know of but all 3 have said no to the teams that have had a word with them ha
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 11:43 pm

we looking 4 top 2 but will have to play better away from home
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:38 am

Hellboy wrote:
fozzi wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

No

there not for sale Razz
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:38 am

New Road Inn wrote:
We have already got our summer transfer targets lined up.................the beauty of having a good manager with lots of contacts!!

you have one of them aswell? cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:48 am

Win the league and county cup!!

Although seriously our main aim for the second half of the season is the same as the first. Enjoy each game and whatever will be will be.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 10:18 am

New Road Inn wrote:

But you nearly fell for it, didn't you?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 10:19 am

fozzi wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
fozzi wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

No

there not for sale Razz

Everyone has their price!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 10:28 am

fozzi wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Definitely....better than our last manager who was gash (me!)
To be fair, no transfer targets at the moment, thats his gig - i just sort the crap and pay the fines to County and Alliance!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:09 pm

would love to go even further in the county cup!
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 3:35 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
fozzi wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Definitely....better than our last manager who was gash (me!)
To be fair, no transfer targets at the moment, thats his gig - i just sort the crap and pay the fines to County and Alliance!! Very Happy

Laughing aint that the job description of every manager to sort the crap
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 7:07 pm

to manage to keep going and get thru this season Smile
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 2:21 am

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
to manage to keep going and get thru this season Smile

Amen to that cheers see you at the finish line
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 10:12 am

we hope to be in the mix come the end of the season. Hopeful lack of cup action may give us the edge but no know sparta, new road amongst others are going to make it very interesting. Looking forward to watching sparta and nri and returning against beaumont soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 7:12 pm

to win again would be nice

personally i need a game, but before that i gotta lose a dress size Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 2:54 pm

Sporting Wigston-To get 14 players each Sunday,concede less goals and finish in the top 6,then hand it over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 11:40 am

Minty wrote:

No

So she wears the trousers..... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 3:20 pm

try to get some points in the league would be nice and maybe a cup run in the artur moore and billy walton too main aim nobviously not to get relegated Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jacko

Jacko

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 3:41 pm

We're going to avoid relagation....2/5 favourites to stay up! Come on FC Tumar!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 7:41 pm

what price are we?
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 2:31 am

bookies stopped taking bets on us gettin relegated, they must know something we dont Wink
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 7:40 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Minty wrote:

No

So she wears the trousers..... Embarassed

she did until 15 minutes ago lol!

single just in time for the transfer window. looking for a move to one of her best mates.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 10:18 pm

To not finish bottom, out of the 13 games left, to win 6.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 5:59 pm

fozzi wrote:
bookies stopped taking bets on us gettin relegated, they must know something we dont Wink

cheers they know nothing cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aims for second part of the season   Aims for second part of the season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aims for second part of the season
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next