Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Just a quick question......

Go down 
+9
BigTimeCharlie
Spy
the cat
Polska legend II
dezza
Hellboy
chubby
greeeedy
CLLegend
13 posters
AuthorMessage
CLLegend

Just a quick question...... Empty
PostSubject: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 4:23 pm

Can anyone tell me who Shaun Barber plays for?? Is it Premier Sports?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 6:58 pm

CLLegend wrote:
Can anyone tell me who Shaun Barber plays for?? Is it Premier Sports?

yes matey thats correct. quality player too
Back to top Go down
CLLegend

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 10:14 am

Thank you very very much indeed.Just the piece of info that i required.
BSFC
Back to top Go down
chubby

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 6:50 pm

CLLegend wrote:
Thank you very very much indeed.Just the piece of info that i required.
BSFC

I think there must be a bit more in the question than you think !!!!!!!!!

Come on tell us more

Back to top Go down
CLLegend

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 8:40 pm

I'll let people make their own assumptions
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 8:59 pm

CLLegend wrote:
I'll let people make their own assumptions

hmmm an-l pleasuring ote to do with it Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 9:21 am

im sure he can pull better than you, if it is.
Back to top Go down
CLLegend

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 12:01 pm

It will all become apparent very very soon
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 12:08 pm

could it be that he may be joining birstall stamford???
Back to top Go down
CLLegend

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 12:13 pm

Hahaha, if only!! Its much more sinister than that im afraid.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 12:19 pm

oh the suspense lol i put 2 + 2 together what with your user name and signing pff as bsfc
Back to top Go down
CLLegend

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 12:21 pm

lol, im not trying to hide anything (obviously), im very very proud of the club im involved with mate.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 12:36 pm

ha ha didnt say you were hiding anything!! i'd be proud aswell mate i was proud of winning the lsl league last year and that was easy ha ha
Back to top Go down
CLLegend

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 12:44 pm

Which club was that with?
Back to top Go down
CLLegend

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:25 pm

And the reason i asked the Question "who does Shaun Barber play for?", is because both himself and Dan Smith (also of Premier Sports), played for Perrin Rangers against my team, Birstall Stamford Reserves, in the county cup just last week.They had nine men at quarter past ten and suddenly Barber and Smith appear from nowhere! Something very strange is going on and the FA have been informed.Naughty Naughty.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:58 pm

Oh dear. Bet prem sports wouldn't be too pleased either!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 6:06 pm

Haven't Stamford been removed from the cup?
Back to top Go down
CLLegend

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 6:10 pm

First team have been kicked out.reserves were technically knocked out by Perrin in the last round,however,we have been in touch with the fa and an inquiry is pending as week.
Back to top Go down
the cat

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 6:17 pm

I play 4 prem I dunno if it's true but personally don't care nothin will happen to the players, Perrin will be the 1s in trouble IF FOUND GUILTY, anyway i blame the ref who called r game off on the sane day at 9 o'clock when the pitch was sound by half 10
Back to top Go down
CLLegend

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 6:27 pm

I don't really want to say much more about it to be honest but at the end of the day,fielding two illegal players is cheating.we took the defeat on the chin but we knew something wasn't right.myself and most of our lads knew the players in question so it was pretty stupid of them to be fair.it's in the hands of the fa now so I'm hoping that they stick to the rules and we get a positive outcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 8:54 pm

the cat wrote:
I play 4 prem I dunno if it's true but personally don't care nothin will happen to the players, Perrin will be the 1s in trouble IF FOUND GUILTY, anyway i blame the ref who called r game off on the sane day at 9 o'clock when the pitch was sound by half 10

Was meaning the risk of injuries more than anything...
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 8:56 pm

CLLegend wrote:
I don't really want to say much more about it to be honest but at the end of the day,fielding two illegal players is cheating.we took the defeat on the chin but we knew something wasn't right.myself and most of our lads knew the players in question so it was pretty stupid of them to be fair.it's in the hands of the fa now so I'm hoping that they stick to the rules and we get a positive outcome.

ah i see and now u have ur proof is that it? very sneaky hope perrin say no it wasnt him then ur up shiiit creak without a paddle me old fruit
ps hope a stray scud missile from the friendly fire yanks falls on birstall cheers up the alliance league clubs
Back to top Go down
CLLegend

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 9:13 pm

Hahahah we will see.if theres any justice and integrity in the fa then the right thing will be done.if not then so be it.at least BSFC can carry our heads high knowing we do things in the right way.
Back to top Go down
Spy

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 9:41 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Haven't Stamford been removed from the cup?

Whys this then??
Back to top Go down
BigTimeCharlie

BigTimeCharlie

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 10:10 pm

CLLegend wrote:
Hahahah we will see.if theres any justice and integrity in the fa then the right thing will be done.if not then so be it.at least BSFC can carry our heads high knowing we do things in the right way.

Wouldn't say BSFC could hold their heads that high... Your first team have been kicked out of the premier cup because of the same offence, have they not? Kettle, pot and black come to mind!
Back to top Go down
CLLegend

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 10:31 pm

No it wasn't the same offence at all.they're out because the fa followed out correct procedures and stuck to the rules.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 11:18 pm

CLLegend wrote:

was with Sporting Highcross pal, we were kicked out of the county cup last season for playing an illegal player that was signed on for us just manager at the time just forgot to put his name on the team sheet lol si if we got kicked out for that then unfortunately for perrin i expect they'll get the same fate.
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 12:14 pm

dezza wrote:
CLLegend wrote:

was with Sporting Highcross pal, we were kicked out of the county cup last season for playing an illegal player that was signed on for us just manager at the time just forgot to put his name on the team sheet lol si if we got kicked out for that then unfortunately for perrin i expect they'll get the same fate.

perrin still in the cup! Very Happy birstall stamford out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CLLegend

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 12:33 pm

we will see after this weeks hearing, and if theres any justice the decision will be reversed
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 8:30 pm

Sirus wrote:
dezza wrote:
CLLegend wrote:

perrin still in the cup! Very Happy birstall stamford out Very Happy
cant imagine the f.a. wont do the right thing,what a way to go out the cup!!!!!perrin!
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 11:24 pm

Just noticed perrin have a league game sunday.
Does this mean the rumours were true.
Its taken ages to sort.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 11:36 pm

The matter is subject to County FA investigation. As a consequence the County Competition game Perrin Rangers v Frolesworth United has been deferred and the League was given authority by the County FA to schedule League games on Sunday.

As the matter is now subject to investigation, I am going to lock this thread to prevent further postings which may prejudice the investigation. I am sure the position will become clear and apparent in the not too distant future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question......   Just a quick question...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a quick question......
Page 1 of 1