Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??

Go down 
+9
Gordon
man in black
Aussie Owl
scouse1
Hellboy
dan_mitchell_WRFC
gattuso
ramon_II
Rusty Nuts
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Rusty Nuts

County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Empty
PostSubject: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 11:32 am

Recently after our game vs niffy one of our lads was sent off for criticising the refs performance in no uncertain terms.

Yes the player in question was out of order but the ref didn't actually ask our lad for his name instead just walked off in a huff.

Now we had a letter come through with a £10 fine which we paid straight away and gave our lads details ( which should've been taken in the 1st place) and we thought it was all done and dusted.

How wrong were we as i've had a letter through today saying our player is suspended for 56 days £55 fine and us as a club are being docked 4 pts!!

Absolutely Ridiculous in my opinion..

Have Hurricanes done something to p*** the league off this year??
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 11:37 am

Rusty, you know as well as I do that the Alliance Christmas bash is upcoming, they need some funds for that! Laughing
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 11:41 am

sounds abit out of order!!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 11:45 am

the beast wrote:
to be honest most refs are complete **** (Editted by moderator)

Seems like a sweeping generalisation. Most refs do a tough job. They deserve alot more respect than that.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 3:36 pm

ref walked off ......perhaps didn't want to stay around to have more abuse?

sounds like the ref didn't feel comfortable enough to stick around and get the players details?

why is it ridiculous, you admitted the player was in the wrong, so as its gone through the correct channels, your fines have been given.

It certainly sounds like he pi##ed the ref off enough to warrant this punishment.

I wouldn't want to ref at anyones ground, where theres a chance of getting abused after the game.
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 3:39 pm

just topping up the funds for the christmas do they had fourty off me the other week after getting the ten pound first.

some refs do deserve respect but sometimes it very hard to respect the few of them that are totally incompetent
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 4:23 pm

Rusty Nuts wrote:
Recently after our game vs niffy one of our lads was sent off for criticising the refs performance in no uncertain terms.

Yes the player in question was out of order but the ref didn't actually ask our lad for his name instead just walked off in a huff.

Now we had a letter come through with a £10 fine which we paid straight away and gave our lads details ( which should've been taken in the 1st place) and we thought it was all done and dusted.

How wrong were we as i've had a letter through today saying our player is suspended for 56 days £55 fine and us as a club are being docked 4 pts!!

Absolutely Ridiculous in my opinion..

Have Hurricanes done something to p*** the league off this year??

When will players get the message that offences on the pitch and immediately after the game have absolutely nothing to do with the Alliance League or any other League.

It all dealt with by the County FA and the funds go to them. The £10 fine would have been an admin charge.

Having said that, if you want to contribute to the League's Christmas bash, please do so.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 4:44 pm

scouse1 wrote:
just topping up the funds for the christmas do they had fourty off me the other week after getting the ten pound first.

some refs do deserve respect but sometimes it very hard to respect the few of them that are totally incompetent

County FA, under an FA directive, charge £10 for each card shown - yellow or red. A red card or a report of misconduct after the game will result in a fine and suspension on top of the admin charge. This may follow later if the matter has to go before a commission.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 6:02 pm

If you don't like paying fines, don't commit the crimes..... keep your big cake holes shut, and then they can't sting you....simplesssssssssss. cheers

Watch some Harry Hill tonight, he'll teach you how to behave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 6:20 pm

I do think county seem to be throwing bigger fines around. But then this is mens Sunday football, and we all know we are the black sheep of the county fa family.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 7:16 pm

can the fa order 4 points to be docked i am not sure on that one ,,,maybe add 4 points to your disciplinary record at county....

after a game a referee does not have to take a players name, as sometimes it can lead to further conflict,,sometimes helps to get players number, but not get his name

and contrary to popular belief ,,officials do not get any money from the fa for cautioning or sending players off ....

nothing to do with the sunday football being hated by fa,,,,,the fines are also given out on saturdays as well,,,,remember we are in a respect program that referees are complaining is not working, the answer we get is that referees are letting it go and it makes it even worse for the next referee,,,,,and when a referee does take action against a team or individual who has got away with it, the referee and the punishment often gets blasted by the offenders

http://www.thefa.com/Leagues/Respect/NewsAndFeatures/2009/RespectGuidesSep09

and because a referee is incompetent doesnt give anyone the right to verbally abuse him,,there is a procedure to go through,,same as the referee has a procedure to follow when he has a problem with player or team,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 8:21 pm

Man in Black is correct - The 4 points you refer to are Discipline points added by the County FA to a Club's discipline record.

It is not a deduction of Alliance League points. The County FA has no jurisdiction in that area. The League Management Committee will deduct points, in accordance with League Rules if a club is proved to have played a suspended or unregistered player in a League fixture, or is proved to be the cause of a postponement of a League fixture.
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 8:59 pm

10 pound was not for a card fore asi was injured and not playing so the card has nothing to do with it. And it still does not take away from the fact that if you Cannot do you job properly you should not be doing it! The refs in question know who they are, most of the refs are spot on but a few certin refs are a disgrace

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 10:37 pm

scouse1 wrote:
10 pound was not for a card fore asi was injured and not playing so the card has nothing to do with it. And it still does not take away from the fact that if you Cannot do you job properly you should not be doing it! The refs in question know who they are, most of the refs are spot on but a few certin refs are a disgrace

This is confusing.

So whilst not participating in a game, you have been reported for misconduct and the case has been proved. Are you saying the referee is incompetent and a disgrace for reporting your proven misconduct, or are you saying he was spot on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 10:53 pm

Can i suggest that this issue is closed? I think the issue that people have is with county fa and it needn't come back to refs in the alliance. Last week our ref was outstanding, week before very good too. In fact i can't remember a game where i would rather we didn't have a ref. So big thanks to all the referees who contribute to the games whether good or bad, talking points are all good. Only shame is county fa seem to be hellbent on fining clubs when maybe an encouragement to clubs to keep their house in order would be a more viable option. We took action as mentioned on previous post, if fa accepted that i would make sure we took action when necessary in future, but now i just think screw it, we Will protect our players first and foremost
Back to top Go down
Rusty Nuts

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 11:48 pm

ok fair enough the 4 points has been explained now!

but still £55 fine and 56 day ban is still pretty harsh!!
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 9:10 am

the problem is that clubs have not learnt and still blast at officials every week,,,some just walk away but other officials put in a report,,,,,,this report gets acted on by county fa under the rules laid out in the county directory,,,

anyone can walk up to me after a game shake my hand and say i dont think you had a good game and tell me why and i will talk with them,,,,,but if it comes as a shout from 20 yards and beyond then its not constructive, can be abusive and shows no respect,,

once again a offender tries to defend his actions by saying the referee was incompetent and deserved what he got,,,,even if a referee gets it totally wrong, he or she should still be shown respect and the matter dealt with correctly,,,no amount of people will convince me that a ref makes mistakes deserves to be called ************************** because of it,,,,,,,

what would the reaction be if i stood 20 yards away from a player who misses an open goal and shouted you are f******G s**T you useless *******.................or if a referee came on the forum and said similar ???????????
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 9:20 am

man in black wrote:
the problem is that clubs have not learnt and still blast at officials every week,,,some just walk away but other officials put in a report,,,,,,this report gets acted on by county fa under the rules laid out in the county directory,,,

anyone can walk up to me after a game shake my hand and say i dont think you had a good game and tell me why and i will talk with them,,,,,but if it comes as a shout from 20 yards and beyond then its not constructive, can be abusive and shows no respect,,

once again a offender tries to defend his actions by saying the referee was incompetent and deserved what he got,,,,even if a referee gets it totally wrong, he or she should still be shown respect and the matter dealt with correctly,,,no amount of people will convince me that a ref makes mistakes deserves to be called ************************** because of it,,,,,,,

what would the reaction be if i stood 20 yards away from a player who misses an open goal and shouted you are f******G s**T you useless *******.................or if a referee came on the forum and said similar ???????????

nothing would happen if you shouted it am me to be honest I have been called worse. And the shaking hands bit at the end and allowing the player to say you had a bad game isint true at all you just wave your hand and tell people to go away. And when I say incopetent ots because there were nearly some very bad injuries but the ref was to far away from play to see them as he could not keep u. I am not defending what people say but it's very frustrating with the odd few refs sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 9:57 am

So you wanted the ref to act upon something which you say he didnt see.... how is that supposed to work?

Agree with sir Clive 100%.

If the refs not seen it, there's###k all he can do about it!!!!
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 10:14 am

Yes but if the does not see it because he can't keep up then that's not a good ref is it.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 1:37 pm

but does that give a player the right to shout abuse from 20 yards ,,,,,,,,NO
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 1:47 pm

scouse1 wrote:
Yes but if the does not see it because he can't keep up then that's not a good ref is it.

there seems to be a few like this on a sunday morning no offence to alliance but some dont move from centre of pitch seem to just turn up and take there money easy money for some of them and then theres the others who really want to get involved we need to get a few more like that Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 3:16 pm

It doesn't really matter how good, bad, if he's only got one leg, if he's old, overweight, poor eyesight, etc etc....the ref is, it doesn't give anyone on this planet the right to shout abuse at him. Your choice, so dont come crying on here when the rules are enforced, if it really really narks you that much, then dont break the rules, how easy can it be? Always show respect.......

It takes a strong person to do it, rant over..
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 7:24 pm

man in black wrote:

In a game this weekend a ref booked a player for a bad tackle, and all of a sudden one of his teamates went up to the ref and started giving him some verball and then spat in his face just cause he was wound up, a ref isnt there to be abused, i see the Scottish refs are going on strike this weekend, fair play to them, some goon named Neil Lennon up there, is trying to say they are not up to his standards.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 7:28 pm

hope the spitting incident was rewarded with a red card
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 7:46 pm

Thats why i'd never make it as a referee, i'd want him banned for life, you cannot treat another human being in this way, not just for a game of footy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:04 pm

Without em you get no Sunday football. Got to say tho, i haven't seen any intimidation of referees in the alliance whereas it was common place in the lsl last season
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:39 pm

Hellboy wrote:
man in black wrote:

In a game this weekend a ref booked a player for a bad tackle, and all of a sudden one of his teamates went up to the ref and started giving him some verball and then spat in his face just cause he was wound up, a ref isnt there to be abused, i see the Scottish refs are going on strike this weekend, fair play to them, some goon named Neil Lennon up there, is trying to say they are not up to his standards.

if i was that ref under rules or not i would beat the lad like i was his dad....theres nothing more dgrading to another human than spitting in thier face absolutely disgusting. what a disgrace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 10:09 pm

Agreed greedy
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 8:10 am

not available to referee this weekend, up to Scotland to do the Celtic match
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 9:22 am

Car share with Clive.....share the petrol, share the pies.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 10:23 am

dont mind sharing the petrol but he can get his own pies Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 12:04 pm

A stop over in York on the way........bump in to Andy Gray when you get there, with his protractor in his hand, and his magnifying glass in his top pocket, it must be down to his and sky tv's scrutiny, thats got all the managment revved up in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??   County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

County FA Hurricanes No 1 fans??
Page 1 of 1