Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Predictions for the weekend?

Go down 
+8
gattuso
shawry1984
chubby
greeeedy
mthompson08
RM05
Gifford
Coley21
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Coley21

Coley21

Predictions for the weekend? Empty
PostSubject: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 8:46 am

All divisions..
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 10:03 am

Humbo to get a suprise win against Leicester Foxes OB
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 10:03 am

hopefully
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 10:46 am

Gifford wrote:
Humbo to get a suprise win against Leicester Foxes OB
not knocking you boys as you have a good team but think Foxes will be too much for you...
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 10:51 am

depends who turns up for us full team i reckon we will push them
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 1:30 pm

Little Bowden's game away to sporting swapo could be a tricky one. i'd like a win but will be happy with a draw.

www.symitryretail.co.uk
http://littlebowden.webs.com
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 3:37 pm

bullshead vs sparta moshdock in the arthur moore
be a very hard game 4 us and as i dont back against myself ill go bullshead 3-1 sparta moshdock like i said gonna be a very hard game tho Wink
Back to top Go down
chubby

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 5:59 pm

mthompson08 wrote:
Little Bowden's game away to sporting swapo could be a tricky one. i'd like a win but will be happy with a draw.

www.symitryretail.co.uk
http://littlebowden.webs.com

Your getting boring now, you say the same thing every week Sleep
Back to top Go down
shawry1984

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 7:18 pm

little bowden wont like going to new parks
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 7:28 pm

bullshead 2 - moshdock 4
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 11:49 am

gattuso wrote:
bullshead 2 - moshdock 4

not a chance. dont forget gattuso we still got a score on who wins div 3 if i remember correctly u had star & garter i had hoskins to walk it want to pay me now or still think u got chances lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 11:59 am

your defence are not good enough to handle aaron
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 12:03 pm

gattuso wrote:

would u like a wager on this one then lad? go double or note if u want Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 12:07 pm

actually the more i think about it i dont really fancy playing prem in the quarters so it would probably do us a favour to lose but cant see the manager seeing it my way tho
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 12:44 pm

going forward you are a top side but at the back you are not the strongest from when ive seen you boys play
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 12:50 pm

gattuso wrote:
going forward you are a top side but at the back you are not the strongest from when ive seen you boys play

we do tend to let our heads slip abit i agree the defense is a good 1 but too many silly mistakes cost us ok for 60 mins then just seem to fade away into nothing cant do that at this level or u get punished
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 1:22 pm

gattuso wrote:

Disagree.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 5:14 pm

Hellboy wrote:
gattuso wrote:

Disagree.

think he got it spot on to be fair helly
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 6:12 pm

Sporting highcross v frolesworth

Don't know much about these boys but hoping for a win after suffering a massive dip in form lately, win this and I think we are pretty much in the qf's!!
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 6:54 pm

gattuso wrote:

Is he Moshdocks only good player then?

I'll be there to see this one, Moshdock win for me.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 7:59 pm

no ramon, just stating he is their main front main to cause damge, i rate alot of the moshdock lads and hope they get to the prem this season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 9:50 pm

Sporting wigston for us. After struggling to get a side together last week we will be looking to put things right this week against what looks like a good sporting side. I'm sure if we get the numbers back and play how we can then we will have enough to put a good shift in and advance into the next round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 9:52 pm

ramon_II wrote:
gattuso wrote:

1 man team by the looks of it Ramon. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 11:22 am

wafc wrote:
ramon_II wrote:
gattuso wrote:

Certainly looks like it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 12:17 pm

shawry1984 wrote:

Them and the rest of the world.
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 3:26 pm

Hellboy wrote:
shawry1984 wrote:

Them and the rest of the world.

oh i don't know about that?....we have the infamous Tekkas to look after us lol!
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
shawry1984

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 4:19 pm

do you no who tekass is yet?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 4:24 pm

Some big fat lardy....who hasn't got any tekkers at all.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 7:24 pm

wafc wrote:
ramon_II wrote:
gattuso wrote:

lets hope so ay be a lot easier than 11 decent players Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 1:53 pm

gattuso wrote:

pretty correct what a touch he has got he had a good game today and a quality strike to be fair
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 3:20 pm

sean callaghan wrote:
gattuso wrote:

pretty correct what a touch he has got he had a good game today and a quality strike to be fair

So who won this one then?
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 3:24 pm

Hellboy wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:
gattuso wrote:

So who won this one then?

sparta 3 -2 bullshead see results
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 3:26 pm

Oh thats good news, well done the Mosh.......whooop whooop bounce bounce bounce

So who scored for MOSH?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 4:59 pm

[quote="greeeedy"]
gattuso wrote:

would u like a wager on this one then lad? go double or note if u want Twisted Evil Twisted Evil [/quote

Laughing
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 5:02 pm

[quote="gattuso"]
greeeedy wrote:
gattuso wrote:

would u like a wager on this one then lad? go double or note if u want Twisted Evil Twisted Evil [/quote

Laughing

lol i knew that would come back to haunt me a very even game gattuso and they are a very good team that aaron lad is class after marking him 1st half prem standard anyway for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the weekend?   Predictions for the weekend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predictions for the weekend?
Page 1 of 1