Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

West End United Reserves

Go down 
+2
WEUR
foxylady
6 posters
AuthorMessage
foxylady

West End United Reserves Empty
PostSubject: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 9:05 am

Hi there. I have a friend who I have lost a contact number for who plays for West End United reserves, I would love to see him play, could you please tell me where their home games are played.
Many thanks
Foxylady Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 9:22 am

whats his name?? i will tell him you are looking for him.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 9:23 am

Ooh la la!!well hello foxy lady, Roundhill Community College, 997 Melton Road, Thurmaston, do you want me to come and keep you warm on the sideline?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 9:26 am

I can't believe you told her, there's a restraining order in place!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 9:34 am

Oh perhaps i'd better not come down and keep her warm then, sounds like a lucky escape, but, if i'd have known i wouldn't have bothered to just have a wash and shave.
Back to top Go down
foxylady

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 9:48 am

Thank you for your help and offers to keep me warm! I will have to try and get over to see you all play. I wont say who I know as I would like to surprise him!!
Dont worry im not a psycho or a mad stalker I would just like to see my old friend.
Foxylady Wink
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 12:45 pm

did you find who you were looking for then foxy???......
Back to top Go down
Robbo

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 12:47 pm

We are the 'fittest' team in the league. We attract the women...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 12:49 pm

foxylady wrote:
Thank you for your help and offers to keep me warm! I will have to try and get over to see you all play. I wont say who I know as I would like to surprise him!!
Dont worry im not a psycho or a mad stalker I would just like to see my old friend.
Foxylady Wink

Thats what all the psycho's say. not met any mad stalkers, but there's always a first time, as long as you're not a bunny boiler, it sounds like you really want to give him a big surpsise, you aint gunna do a big naked streak over the pitch are you?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 1:27 pm

Hellboy wrote:
foxylady wrote:
Foxylady Wink

Thats what all the psycho's say. not met any mad stalkers, but there's always a first time, as long as you're not a bunny boiler, it sounds like you really want to give him a big surpsise, you aint gunna do a big naked streak over the pitch are you?

I hope we play WEUR soon, the prospect of streakers sounds a hell of a lot better than losing.
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 1:28 pm

i hope the streaker hurrys up and comes down mate too lol
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 2:14 pm

foxylady wrote:
Foxylady Wink
this is a man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 2:37 pm

Prove its a man.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 3:05 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Prove its a man.
prove it's a woman!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 4:19 pm

You're the one that said its a man.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 4:33 pm

cannot prove anything. but i seem to remember something like this before not to long ago
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 4:46 pm

You are dashing my hopes big time.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 5:13 pm

foxylady wrote:
Hi there. I have a friend who I have lost a contact number for who plays for West End United reserves, I would love to see him play, could you please tell me where their home games are played.
Many thanks
Foxylady Very Happy
hellboy sorry mate Very Happy but why wouldn't they just look on the website to see where they play there home games?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 6:01 pm

I'm sending her "fingers crossed it is a she"a private message now.
Back to top Go down
foxylady

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 6:53 pm

I am female not a male as suggested, I just couldnt find the address on the website (and no im not blonde)! Sorry but I can`t streak, I dont have the body for it, I dont want you to lose with the sight of my out of shape lumps and bumps. Just wanted to see my friend play, no malice, no bunny boiling or stalking!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 6:56 pm

If you really are female, welcome aboard, its about time we had some female company on here, can't you get a few more girls to join, it would make this forum so much better, it needs a womans touch.
Back to top Go down
foxylady

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 7:01 pm

I promise you im female. I will see what I can do, you men may need a womans point of view on something or a bit of female advice, I could be like your own personal agony aunt. I love you
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 7:42 pm

Why not, you would be the first to have a big red horny gun wielding devil lying on your agony aunts couch. I'm very well behaved for a demon, iv'e always got the devil in me, most women find that very attractive.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 11:19 am

WEUR wrote:
did you find who you were looking for then foxy???......

I just hope she's not one of them performers that will be attending the sparta parva strip evening.
Back to top Go down
foxylady

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 8:42 pm

Ive not seen the team play yet Weur, I will let you know if I catch up with him.
Hellboy I can see women would find you very attractive, some women thrive on a man with a bit of the devil in him, and no I wont be stripping at that Sparta Parva evening, I like to keep my bits under wraps and if you saw me you would be quite grateful that I do!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West End United Reserves   West End United Reserves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West End United Reserves
Page 1 of 1