Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

absolute joke

Go down 
+4
Hellboy
mthompson08
talbotkeeper
bullshead athletic
8 posters
AuthorMessage

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 10:28 am

We have had a 40 quid fine from county fa after someone stood on sidelines shouted one line of abuse at a ref early in the season. Now i don't condone abuse aimed at ref. But it was one comment, it was stopped straight away, i apologise, the person on the side apologised, it was our first offence and since then there has been no problems from our ahem fans! Expensive enough running a Sunday team especially with pubs having less money to spend on sponsorship. We have dealt with the issue but still the county fa felt the need to punish us further. Pissed me right off. If county fa need anything from us in future they Will get minimum help we can legitimately offer.

Last edited by New Road Inn on Sat 06 Nov 2010, 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: /   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 10:36 am

New Road Inn wrote:
We have had a 40 quid fine from county fa after someone stood on sidelines shouted one line of cause at a ref early in the season. Now i don't condone abuse aimed at ref. But it was one comment, it was stopped straight away, i apologise, the person on the side apologised, it was our first offence and since then there has been no problems from our ahem fans! Expensive enough running a Sunday team especially with pubs having less money to spend on sponsorship. We have dealt with the issue but still the county fa felt the need to punish us further. Pissed me right off. If county fa need anything from us in future they Will get minimum help we can legitimately offer.
thats shocking mate! money grabbing tossers! ooops! i'll end up with a fine lol!
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 10:44 am

bullshead athletic wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
We have had a 40 quid fine from county fa after someone stood on sidelines shouted one line of cause at a ref early in the season. Now i don't condone abuse aimed at ref. But it was one comment, it was stopped straight away, i apologise, the person on the side apologised, it was our first offence and since then there has been no problems from our ahem fans! Expensive enough running a Sunday team especially with pubs having less money to spend on sponsorship. We have dealt with the issue but still the county fa felt the need to punish us further. Pissed me right off. If county fa need anything from us in future they Will get minimum help we can legitimately offer.
thats shocking mate! money grabbing tossers! ooops! i'll end up with a fine lol!
we all know the fa and league has favorites so now u know u at the bottom of the list like us. i got book last week for telling the ref he made the wrong decision not a single swear work at him but when a oadby player shouted at the ref ur having a f**king joke ref nothing and if u complain it get worst
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 10:57 am

we've had a similar issue ourselves. fined for losing an apeal we didn't make regarding abusive language!!...jokes!!
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 11:02 am

New Road Inn wrote:
We have had a 40 quid fine from county fa after someone stood on sidelines shouted one line of abuse at a ref early in the season. Now i don't condone abuse aimed at ref. But it was one comment, it was stopped straight away, i apologise, the person on the side apologised, it was our first offence and since then there has been no problems from our ahem fans! Expensive enough running a Sunday team especially with pubs having less money to spend on sponsorship. We have dealt with the issue but still the county fa felt the need to punish us further. Pissed me right off. If county fa need anything from us in future they Will get minimum help we can legitimately offer.

Oh well if you insist on hanging around witha bunch oh hooligans, what do you expect? if they where real fans they wouldn't get the team in to trouble in the first place.

ps.. sorry to sound blunt but friends usually look out for each other, not get them fined.
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 11:18 am

Hey have to disagree there hellboy as the referee that day had an apology, he was asked to watch the tackles by both sides earlier in the game after a couple of very dodgy tackles and some one nearly getting knocked out with am elbow. I am the person who shouted it an it was wrong but it was out of frustration from seeing refereeing that's standard should not be allowed tohappen.
I applogised again after the game, but I bet he would not appolgise if one of the tackles he let go has seriously injured somebody.

Again it was completley wrong to shout something but so was the standard of his refereeing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 11:38 am

Well you're not going to get Pierluigi Collina for Sunday morning footy are you now?

Good reply though, for owning up on here.
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 11:42 am

No mate I just think that if you are getting paid to do something you should do it properly. People have to go to work the next day and if he is endangering that by not being up to the required standard then he shouldn't do it. I have missed two months of work before and nearly had the sack due to poor tackles going un punished by sub standard refereeing.

Rant over now lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 11:46 am

True, but unfortunately we all know the standard of some Sunday morning refs, the only thing you could say is, if you go on the pitch,with your boots on, you won't get any health and safety regulations, its a play at your own risk kind of league.

Back to top Go down

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 12:04 pm

The most annoying thing is that the club fined Scouse and did a one match ban as that's in our club rules. But they are now scrapped and Scouse can look forward to getting his ten quid back. As for fans etc not getting you in trouble, the game is played with passion and a desire to win, Scouse knows he shouldn't have sworn at ref but i felt as a first offence we had taken enough remedial action over this issue and i had explained what we had done to county fa.
Back to top Go down

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 12:06 pm

Oh and i am not complaining about the ref. He is entitled to report it. Just think that county went over the top
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 12:31 pm

absolute joke Pink_handbag_medium

Back to top Go down

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 1:06 pm

You May just have lost it bud
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 1:56 pm

Wow, 40 quid seems harsh, unless what was said is utterly unspeakable.
Back to top Go down

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 2:47 pm

He shouted-ref you useless cnt, useless fat cnt. So yeah guess was out of order but wasn't said in an intimidating way.
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 3:01 pm

Yes shipuldnt have said it but the useless part was right the nasty comments were out of order by me but the fact is he will havesome bad injuries in his games and as he can't do it to the standard required he should also be partly to blame for the injuries in the games he referees as he is in my opinion not up to even the minimum standard required and let's very dangerous tackles go from each side. And I would be very concerned in any games he referees
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 3:08 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
He shouted-ref you useless cnt, useless fat cnt. So yeah guess was out of order but wasn't said in an intimidating way.

He wasn't that fat was he? How do you call someone a c.u.#'t without it being intimidating, how do you learn to do that?
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 3:12 pm

It's a fine art hellboy and it wasn't shouted at his face it was shouted over to him. But if I got called that for doing a job I am paid to do and not doing properly they that's fair I probably been called worse before and will definatly be called worse in the future....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 3:14 pm

Naughty boy, hold out your hand.
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 3:16 pm

Also the reason it was shouted was because a player had just stamped on another but he must not have seen it from the centre circle he patrolled half heartidly for 90 mins. Anyway it done now, should not have been done but never mind can't be changed
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 3:17 pm

Fat basta#d.
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 4:51 pm

That seems very harsh treatment and I have heard and seen worse on a pitch from players, let along from the sidelines, go unpunished.

However, I disagree slightly with the stuff about tackles....although a ref should stay on top of these, surely the player who commits the foul/bad tackle to injure someone should be the one apologising, not the referee...he can't actually control what goes through the players minds.
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 5:14 pm

spartamoshdock wrote:
That seems very harsh treatment and I have heard and seen worse on a pitch from players, let along from the sidelines, go unpunished.

However, I disagree slightly with the stuff about tackles....although a ref should stay on top of these, surely the player who commits the foul/bad tackle to injure someone should be the one apologising, not the referee...he can't actually control what goes through the players minds.

yes that's right but if he is not good enough to keep control of the game, not fit enough to move from the centre circle. And allows for the tackles to get worse by neing an extreamly poor referee then aswell as the person doing the tackle then the ref is also partly to blame for not doing his job.

In the leagues I have played up here on sat and sun and at home I have never had such a bad referee. It's down to him not being able to be good enough or strong enough or fit enough to ref the game. If the ref can not do the job properly he should not be doing it. If he let's them kind of things go due to being a sh&@t ref then it is just as much his fault for letting that go on
Back to top Go down

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 5:38 pm

spartamoshdock wrote:

agree on all counts. We are stuffed now tho as costs too much to go further. County fa probably making a point after i acquired early fixture list last month. I have been silenced! For now!
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 5:40 pm

So it's ur fault really then widds not mine?????
Back to top Go down

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 6:26 pm

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

absolute joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute joke   absolute joke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

absolute joke
Page 1 of 1