Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 22nd November

Go down 
+30
Cobbo
xxx
Ripple The Net
Stroller
shearer
Gaz Throops Manager
Paulo
Legend Returns
dave ash
Throops No.1 Supporter
Ivan Drago
Doc Brown
fozzi
Spooner
ben
funtime frankie
retroroyal
Corby
TAURUS
Lodge
Minty
dee_aitcho
Polska legend II
Rutland boy
Robbo
Skeems
johnmeode
Declan Swan
mc hammer
Aussie Owl
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

Banter for 22nd November - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 11:58 pm

Gaz Great Wigston Manager wrote:
lol ripple shot down in flames, fozzi please exit left

never mind minty, your fault the monsell magpies folded so iv been informed, its ok you can come through the exit with me Laughing

talking about being shot down in flames how are the R.A.F from wigston doing? still running from the Anstey? Laughing

Last edited by fozzi on Fri 27 Nov 2009, 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 12:03 am

Royals i am dissapointed. i thought your sources would be better an more reliable than bear an brylcream. come back to me when you've done some proper research as your sources have let you down. not to worry tho Smile
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 10:51 am

haha monsell magpies???? u mean monsell diamonds fozzi, i left at end of season after we had done the double and the club folded caus i left and no-one knew wat to do with the clubs finances FACT so get the proper story kiddo, and running from anstey pmsfl
Back to top Go down
Ripple The Net

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 12:17 pm

fozzi wrote:
Royals i am dissapointed. i thought your sources would be better an more reliable than bear an brylcream. come back to me when you've done some proper research as your sources have let you down. not to worry tho Smile

Welcome back Fozzi thought you had a bit of a sulk on. Dont know what your on about re sources what I told you was true about left backs playing centre forward and subs who play centre half scoring twice .
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 5:53 pm

Ripple The Net wrote:
fozzi wrote:

Welcome back Fozzi thought you had a bit of a sulk on. Dont know what your on about re sources what I told you was true about left backs playing centre forward and subs who play centre half scoring twice .

i believe you mr ripple Wink . nahh you wont see me do a royals an quit when the going gets tough Laughing.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 5:54 pm

Gaz Great Wigston Manager wrote:
haha monsell magpies???? u mean monsell diamonds fozzi, i left at end of season after we had done the double and the club folded caus i left and no-one knew wat to do with the clubs finances FACT so get the proper story kiddo, and running from anstey pmsfl

ask your players sunday about Anstey Swifts they will inform you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 22nd November
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4