Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup

Go down 
+18
mowmacre fc
RM05
dezza
Alan Partridge
MDH_Knights
Gifford
shearer
Hellboy
Skeems
Fieldy
NiffyA
Tomassi
L.K.F.C
Fishandchips
greeeedy
Rusty Nuts
The Fixture Secretary
spartano1
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Empty
PostSubject: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 10:11 pm

does anyone know when the draw for the next rnd of the billy walton cup is being made???
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 10:22 pm

I have just put it on the breaking news section of the site?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Rusty Nuts

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 10:28 pm

Hoskins vs moshdock tie of the round!!

We've got fleckney at home anybody got any info on them??
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 10:38 pm

OMG great i am not looking forward to bullshead i just hope they have a real bad off day
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 10:44 pm

i think it cud be the alliance leagues first ever 8-1-1 formation lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 11:49 pm

spartano1 wrote:
OMG great i am not looking forward to bullshead i just hope they have a real bad off day

lol u never know lad just give everything u got nothing to lose and everything to gain. i hear ulot aint bad urselves
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 11:59 pm

well it will defo bring the best out of my lads shud be gud game hopefully
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 12:01 am

spartano1 wrote:

yeah shud be mate just hope we turn up on our game now. where bouts ur home ground?
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 12:12 am

well i hope u have ur worst game of ur lifes lol, its oadby mate uplands road, i know gav mobbs and i work with a gaz that plays for u
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 12:26 am

spartano1 wrote:
well i hope u have ur worst game of ur lifes lol, its oadby mate uplands road, i know gav mobbs and i work with a gaz that plays for u

gaz?
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 7:34 am

MDH away to Scrappy Garage Laughing

any tips anyone lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 8:09 am

Bloody hell scrappy garage away!! Well erm er yeh great! Our normal plan of scoring more thn the other side might be flawed in this instance!!!
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 8:44 am

End of sparta cup run then Razz (i doubt the same trick will work twice Gaz)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 8:49 am

Home draw against Glenfield Town, Sunday. Hmmm this 1 could be interesting...any tips on how to beat them with a division 6 outfit?
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 8:58 am

spartano1 wrote:

Do what we do against higher opposition, draw names out of the hat, lol.

Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 10:29 am

KS Leicester Polska for us - the 2 press officers head to head!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 10:57 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

and moderators.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 11:17 am

NiffyA wrote:
Home draw against Glenfield Town, Sunday. Hmmm this 1 could be interesting...any tips on how to beat them with a division 6 outfit?

build a wall infront of ur goal and a paark a bus on the edge of the 18 yard box should help
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 11:18 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

shud make for a good preview this week kev Laughing
Back to top Go down
shearer

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 11:56 am

Fishandchips wrote:

any tips anyone lol!

attack
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 12:28 pm

trinderbox at home yippee hopefully have an official ref this time and keep our heads for more than 5 mins lol
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 2:03 pm

greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

build a wall infront of ur goal and a paark a bus on the edge of the 18 yard box should help

Sounds like a great idea....happy to do it!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 2:23 pm

shearer wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

any tips anyone lol!

attack

u know bugger all u muppet! defend for ur lives u never know lad weakest part of thier team is the defense but that is still quality think the cup upsets end here mate lol!
Back to top Go down
MDH_Knights

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 3:07 pm

greeeedy wrote:
shearer wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

any tips anyone lol!

attack

u know bugger all u muppet! defend for ur lives u never know lad weakest part of thier team is the defense but that is still quality think the cup upsets end here mate lol!

Think you might be right but hell we'll have a crack, we don't know how to play any other way I can't say I think we can beat em but we'll chuck the sink in! We've got the boys playing for ide every week right now and I'm sure they'll give it their all even up against seemingly unbeatable opposition!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 3:24 pm

dont sweat it to much when we were in five we put anstey swifts out who were runners up in the prem that season just get stuck in get them arguing with each other as they will expect a walkover
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 3:36 pm

Good times!!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 4:01 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 4:26 pm

Gifford wrote:
dont sweat it to much when we were in five we put anstey swifts out who were runners up in the prem that season just get stuck in get them arguing with each other as they will expect a walkover

bout right they do like to argue between themselves Smile
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 4:52 pm

We've got fc tumar, anyone know what they are like ? What division they in?
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 5:04 pm

dezza wrote:
We've got fc tumar, anyone know what they are like ? What division they in?

mid table division 2 side, got some good players but if you play your footy you should win. wont say it will be an easy win for you but think you will win.
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 5:06 pm

MDH_Knights wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
shearer wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

any tips anyone lol!

attack

Think you might be right but hell we'll have a crack, we don't know how to play any other way I can't say I think we can beat em but we'll chuck the sink in! We've got the boys playing for ide every week right now and I'm sure they'll give it their all even up against seemingly unbeatable opposition!

i think thats all you can do. if your playing better sides then you just have to go out there play your game and enjoy it, if you turn up thinking you will get smashed you will do, id say just go for it, as greedy said nothing to lose and all to gain so have a go at them...
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 5:44 pm

RM05 wrote:
MDH_Knights wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
shearer wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

any tips anyone lol!

attack

i think thats all you can do. if your playing better sides then you just have to go out there play your game and enjoy it, if you turn up thinking you will get smashed you will do, id say just go for it, as greedy said nothing to lose and all to gain so have a go at them...

I'm sure we will have a good go, sure everyone will be up for it so we'll do our best and just enjoy it... strange things happen in football sometimes Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 7:29 pm

Rusty Nuts wrote:

very very very tough game with moshdock already played 5 won 5 in the league div 1.
if this was facup this would be live ITV but its only the billy walton lol! .
i suggest we play for 0-0 and take it to penos im geting good at pnaltys ( oh thats on fifa)

looking forward to this fixture this will really really test us as a team aswell as this coming sunday trip to melton anyway MOSDOCK be ready
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 10:11 am

Gifford wrote:
cheers for reminding me of my worst managerial experience gifford!!if memory serves me right you had yer shooting boots on that day lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 12:06 pm

5 for me remember that day well u boys were on about fillin ya boots and we done ya lol
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 6:49 pm

Gifford wrote:
5 for me remember that day well u boys were on about fillin ya boots and we done ya lol
nelly had a mare that day!!!remember him getting a special award for his stinker!went to penos i recall Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 9:42 am

fc hoskins wrote:
Rusty Nuts wrote:

very very very tough game with moshdock already played 5 won 5 in the league div 1.
i suggest we play for 0-0 and take it to penos im geting good at pnaltys ( oh thats on fifa)

looking forward to this fixture this will really really test us as a team aswell as this coming sunday trip to melton anyway MOSDOCK be ready

Ya won't be slaughtering them 11 or 12 nil, thats for sure, lets hope they do that to you.
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 4:26 pm

Throops away for us, anyone got any info?
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 6:42 pm

Hellboy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
Rusty Nuts wrote:

Ya won't be slaughtering them 11 or 12 nil, thats for sure, lets hope they do that to you.
what beat us by 11 or 12? you know your football dont you hellboy halfwit
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 9:07 am

Only a half, what sort of talk is that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup   Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draw for next round of Billy Walton Cup
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next