Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

county cup week who got who and your predictions??

Go down 
+19
cyril sneer
Bucko
welshys yasmines
Hellboy
bullshead athletic
Throop Gaffer
spartamoshdock
Sparta3
Phoenix_United
Polska legend II
dezza
NiffyA
Gordon
THE MAGICIAN
king of the chavs
Gifford
Fishandchips
dan_mitchell_WRFC
greeeedy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 4:39 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
We've drawn Kibworth at home, after causing a couple of cup upsets ourselves the last few weeks we will need to be mindful of becoming victims ourselves this week, they've started the season very strongly and many peoples tip for div 6 so we will have to be on our game. that said I think we should be too strong and get through a tight game maybe 4-2...

pal keep the lad up top in hand and the one in the middle and u will beat them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 5:02 pm

I hope you beat them giff. They stopped my old team in a semi final about three years ago when they were in the wrong standard cup in my opinion. We have close to full strength available this week. Missing two centre backs but got strength in depth. This match is a bit personal for some of us so expecting the team to be firing on more cylinders than airwolf
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 6:27 pm

We have EFC should be a close game
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 9:50 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Thorpe Astley vs Niffy A
Played Thorpe Astley twice in pre-season and beat them comfortably on both occasions...I feel that they've progressed somewhat since then and we've lost 1 or 2 of our better players to the Niffy Ressies and First team so going to go with a 3-2 aet to us.

I hear Nathan "trouser snake" coleman played in goal for them last week, Niffy connecrion
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 9:57 pm

cyril sneer wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Thorpe Astley vs Niffy A
Played Thorpe Astley twice in pre-season and beat them comfortably on both occasions...I feel that they've progressed somewhat since then and we've lost 1 or 2 of our better players to the Niffy Ressies and First team so going to go with a 3-2 aet to us.

I hear Nathan "trouser snake" coleman played in goal for them last week, Niffy connecrion

lol is he still playing useless git
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 9:00 am

cyril sneer wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Thorpe Astley vs Niffy A

I hope they have managed to pick up 1 or 2 players, they looked a little lost when we played them in pre-season. They seemed to have picked up some good results since then so looking forward to a good game.
Back to top Go down
phoenix_plum

phoenix_plum

PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 3:34 pm

we (Phoenix) have FC Westfield Wanderers 2010 who are bottom of Hinckley league div 4 and to be fair if we dont beat them (based on their results) we deserve shooting.
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 7:59 pm

Sporting Wigston away to Loughborough Academicals, Don't know much about them? Anyone got any info??
Although we have 8 players missing, i still fancy our chances of giving them a game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 8:07 pm

Vintage 9 wrote:
Sporting Wigston away to Loughborough Academicals, Don't know much about them? Anyone got any info??
Although we have 8 players missing, i still fancy our chances of giving them a game.

Mid table in their league , they lost 4-1 the other week to that swannington we beat 6-3 in the county cup last year mate
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 12:10 am

I hate the County Cup
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 6:16 pm

greeeedy wrote:
bullshead vs loughborough saints

dont know much about them but know they won 10-0 in fa sunday cup and lie 4th in Charny sl so be a hard game
im gonna go 3-2 us

phsychic study
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 12:31 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Gifford wrote:
we have barkestone le ville im going 5-1 to us due a good performance

they'll hammer you!

after the comfortable win for us u just look more of a tw@t
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 12:32 pm

Alan Partridge wrote:
I hate the County Cup

its great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 12:33 pm

Gifford wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Gifford wrote:
we have barkestone le ville im going 5-1 to us due a good performance

they'll hammer you!

after the comfortable win for us u just look more of a tw@t

good win for u boys giff well done mate
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 1:27 pm

[quote="greeeedy"]
Gifford wrote:

good win for u boys giff well done mate

Not bad for a baldie slapheaded eightball chrome dome, but personally i'd rather have lots of hair on my head.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 1:41 pm

theres a massive difference between being bold and actually having a skinhead tw@t look a bit closer next time, Nice to win for a change cheers Greedy bright green t90s made there debut as well lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 1:48 pm

Bold, thats courageous of you, i'm sorry but i have had a close look and you are definitely follically challenged, and dont tell me you've not noticed that your forehead is getting larger and larger every year, you're starting to look more like Harry Hill these days.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 1:50 pm

Alan Partridge wrote:
I hate the County Cup

Not surprised look at some of your ex team mates, especially the bald ones.mwaaaahahaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 1:55 pm

haha full of sh!t but i will let u carry on boring people to tears
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 2:08 pm

Wow another baldie that thinks he's running this forum, take a big yawn for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 2:27 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep very tired
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 6:30 pm

z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: county cup week who got who and your predictions??   county cup week who got who and your predictions?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

county cup week who got who and your predictions??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2