HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share | 

Saturday team looking for all levels of players!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boss 247

PostSubject: Saturday team looking for all levels of players!   Mon 27 Sep 2010, 11:49 pm

We have 3 teams and we are looking for players to improve all 3 squads, so all levels are welcome.

1st team, ressies and 3rd team are all run as a unit and as a large squad, so players in each team will have the chance to step up if they are performing well. We're not a clicky side like some/most, I've been there and played at teams like that and hated it. We have a great team spirit, local boozer to go back to and food after games

We have a good board structure and would welcome eager/keen/reliable players to be a part of the clubs future.

If your interested in trying out then please p.m me.

Cheers...
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Saturday team looking for all levels of players!   Tue 28 Sep 2010, 10:25 am

Whats the club?
Back to top Go down
Boss 247

PostSubject: Re: Saturday team looking for all levels of players!   Tue 12 Oct 2010, 4:32 pm

Still looking for players for Senior League and District League.... P.M me if interested.
Back to top Go down
Boss 247

PostSubject: Re: Saturday team looking for all levels of players!   Thu 14 Oct 2010, 11:15 am

As I keep getting asked the same question it is for a top half Senior League Prem team and a top half District prem team.

P.M me for me details.
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: Saturday team looking for all levels of players!   Thu 14 Oct 2010, 9:56 pm

at a guess i'd say it was thurmaston town and midland syston st peters
Back to top Go down
Boss 247

PostSubject: Re: Saturday team looking for all levels of players!   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 2:18 pm

Still looking...

In major need of a quality striker to bang in the goals!!!!
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Saturday team looking for all levels of players!   Fri 29 Oct 2010, 10:37 am

anthony baker? i hear he scores for fun
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Saturday team looking for all levels of players!   Fri 29 Oct 2010, 3:06 pm

Boss 247 wrote:
Still looking...

In major need of a quality striker to bang in the goals!!!!
thought dale whittaker and luke denham were the best strikers u've ever had???
Back to top Go down
WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Saturday team looking for all levels of players!   Fri 29 Oct 2010, 6:43 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
anthony baker? i hear he scores for fun

anthony baker is sheer quality!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Boss 247

PostSubject: Re: Saturday team looking for all levels of players!   Tue 02 Nov 2010, 12:56 pm

Haha... They play for midland ressies!

Anthony Baker??? Never heard of him!!!!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Saturday team looking for all levels of players!   Tue 02 Nov 2010, 2:17 pm

Well Midland Syston St.Peters defenitely need players as well beat them 11-0 on Saturday!
Back to top Go down
Boss 247

PostSubject: Re: Saturday team looking for all levels of players!   Wed 03 Nov 2010, 10:20 pm

They must be bad then if you beat em 11 - 0!!!! Haha....

I've left but I'm still trying to help them out as much as I can, u did forget to mention tho that they had 2 players sent off!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday team looking for all levels of players!   

Back to top Go down

Saturday team looking for all levels of players!
Page 1 of 1