Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Who is going to win X-Factor?

Go down 
+5
ben
super polska
gattuso
dee_aitcho
Aussie Owl
9 posters

Who is going to win?
Jamie Archer
Who is going to win X-Factor? I_vote_lcap6%Who is going to win X-Factor? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Lloyd Daniels
Who is going to win X-Factor? I_vote_lcap0%Who is going to win X-Factor? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Olly Murs
Who is going to win X-Factor? I_vote_lcap50%Who is going to win X-Factor? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 9 ]
Joe McEderry
Who is going to win X-Factor? I_vote_lcap22%Who is going to win X-Factor? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
John and Edward
Who is going to win X-Factor? I_vote_lcap17%Who is going to win X-Factor? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Stacey Solomon
Who is going to win X-Factor? I_vote_lcap0%Who is going to win X-Factor? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Daniel Johnson
Who is going to win X-Factor? I_vote_lcap5%Who is going to win X-Factor? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Who is going to win X-Factor? Empty
PostSubject: Who is going to win X-Factor?   Who is going to win X-Factor? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 9:01 am

Who do you think Who is going to win X-Factor? Icon_question

You must be a Registered Member to vote. Its free and easy.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win X-Factor?   Who is going to win X-Factor? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 3:06 pm

I'm disgusted Dennis
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win X-Factor?   Who is going to win X-Factor? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 3:11 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
I'm disgusted Dennis
Would you prefer a Strictly vote? You would have to give me the names Who is going to win X-Factor? Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win X-Factor?   Who is going to win X-Factor? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 3:16 pm

I'd prefer neither haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win X-Factor?   Who is going to win X-Factor? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 9:24 pm

olly will win it with ease!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win X-Factor?   Who is going to win X-Factor? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 11:29 pm

wafc wrote:
olly will win it with ease!

agree with you on this one dan
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win X-Factor?   Who is going to win X-Factor? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 6:34 am

I like Olly Murrs and Joe McWhateverhis name is.

Strictly come dancing will be Ali Bastian. Rikki Whittle is good but not technically sound. Chris And Ola/ Jade and Ian are my favourites though although can't really see Jade dancing anymore with her knee injury and due to start training again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win X-Factor?   Who is going to win X-Factor? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 1:39 pm

Assistant Secretary wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
I'm disgusted Dennis
Would you prefer a Strictly vote? You would have to give me the names Who is going to win X-Factor? Icon_rolleyes

If you wanna chat, go on facebook or summat.
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win X-Factor?   Who is going to win X-Factor? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 10:15 pm

Where is the I DON'T CARE option?

Not really bothered to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win X-Factor?   Who is going to win X-Factor? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 11:19 pm

Calvin Harris-LEG END

Not watched it ever, luckily I'm in the bar when its on, but whatever he did Radio 1 have been banging on about it all day

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win X-Factor?   Who is going to win X-Factor? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 6:28 pm

dumb wrote:
Assistant Secretary wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
I'm disgusted Dennis

If you wanna chat, go on facebook or summat.

Why dont you go away?

Last edited by dee_aitcho on Wed 18 Nov 2009, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win X-Factor?   Who is going to win X-Factor? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 8:12 pm

we took the mick out of matt pipers brother on sunday by saying 'unlucky for being knocked out of the x factor'
lmao afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win X-Factor?   Who is going to win X-Factor? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 7:29 pm

bet danny loved that one ad lol!
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win X-Factor?   Who is going to win X-Factor? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 5:10 pm

was so funny haha. had to find something to laugh about.
he took it well though Razz

think we might try this goalscoring malarkey tomorrow, sounds popular apparently. thats if our kidneys aint all packed up after the night out we just had yesterday drunken
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win X-Factor?   Who is going to win X-Factor? Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 7:00 pm

We've got a lad who looks like one of the Jedward twins, and we only found out the other week he's a twin, so he's known as Jedward now.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win X-Factor?   Who is going to win X-Factor? Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 8:34 pm

thought Simon Cowell promised them a record contract? And they end up at AC?
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win X-Factor?   Who is going to win X-Factor? Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 10:00 pm

They had to end up some where!!!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win X-Factor?   Who is going to win X-Factor? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 3:16 pm

I think JOE will win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win X-Factor?   Who is going to win X-Factor? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is going to win X-Factor?
Page 1 of 1