Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

The Dominion Pub

Go down 
+6
cyril sneer
willywonka
Bruce Campbell
89ers
OBSERVER
rapidvodup
10 posters
AuthorMessage
rapidvodup

The Dominion Pub Empty
PostSubject: The Dominion Pub   The Dominion Pub Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 9:26 pm

I was wondering if anybody could enlighten me on the goings-on at The Dominion today.

The pub was remarkably quiet and eerie this afternoon despite the cars of many local Sunday morning footballers in the car park.

Can anybody explain this strange occurence?
Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

The Dominion Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominion Pub   The Dominion Pub Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 11:37 pm

The last owners sold up and took everything with them! Been like that for a while now!
Back to top Go down
89ers

The Dominion Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominion Pub   The Dominion Pub Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 1:16 pm

It may have had something to do with the 'resident Dominion' team, Glenfield Town Sunday receiving what can be best described as a 'tumultuous hammering' at the expense of Scrappy Garage.

The players at Glenfield Town Sunday are known for their bad sportsmanship at the best of times.
Back to top Go down
Bruce Campbell

Bruce Campbell

The Dominion Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominion Pub   The Dominion Pub Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 6:44 pm

89ers wrote:
It may have had something to do with the 'resident Dominion' team, Glenfield Town Sunday receiving what can be best described as a 'tumultuous hammering' at the expense of Scrappy Garage.

The players at Glenfield Town Sunday are known for their bad sportsmanship at the best of times.

i think you'll find they went to watch the game as there is no sky in the domi
Back to top Go down
willywonka

The Dominion Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominion Pub   The Dominion Pub Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 7:38 pm

[quote="Bruce Campbell"]
89ers wrote:

i think you'll find they went to watch the game as there is no sky in the domi

Is that what its called these days after a 10-1 hammering Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bruce Campbell

Bruce Campbell

The Dominion Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominion Pub   The Dominion Pub Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 7:51 pm

ginner i mean willy you know getting hammered would never stop the lads from having a beer drunken
Back to top Go down
89ers

The Dominion Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominion Pub   The Dominion Pub Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 7:55 pm

10-1 isn't a hammering for some, depends upon your perspectives.

However, I would personally pack in.
Back to top Go down
willywonka

The Dominion Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominion Pub   The Dominion Pub Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 7:59 pm

[quote="Bruce Campbell"]ginner i mean willy you know getting hammered would never stop the lads from having a beer drunken

I dont know as i dont know you, but seen your team and i was replying to the post and yes youve bitten Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
89ers

The Dominion Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominion Pub   The Dominion Pub Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:32 pm

Arguments aside, there are some serious issues at play here, namely (in no particular order):

(1) the impact of a dire economy on revenues of public houses
(2) teams of division 5 quality in the premier division
(3) biting at the smallest smidgen of banter
Back to top Go down
Bruce Campbell

Bruce Campbell

The Dominion Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominion Pub   The Dominion Pub Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 5:30 am

i wouldnt call replying to a post a bite
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

The Dominion Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominion Pub   The Dominion Pub Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 6:03 pm

I've heard nick "spray on hair" varnam, is currently undergoing advanced hair studio treatment. And so can't afford to drink at the local drinking holes. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

The Dominion Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominion Pub   The Dominion Pub Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 7:44 am

talking of the dominion pub i was in there sat at the bar on sunday, when i heard a load of lads sat round the window near the pool table, completely abuse some lad about his mums sexual antics with one of the blokes that was sat with them, they also said he would never get a game for glenfield if it wasnt for his mum performing the acts she does with this bloke! not sure who the lads were, but i thought that was abit harsh, although i had to have a bit of a giggle
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

The Dominion Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominion Pub   The Dominion Pub Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 9:30 am

She's always good for a midget gem as well
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

The Dominion Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominion Pub   The Dominion Pub Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:43 am

Pretty Boy wrote:
talking of the dominion pub i was in there sat at the bar on sunday, when i heard a load of lads sat round the window near the pool table, completely abuse some lad about his mums sexual antics with one of the blokes that was sat with them, they also said he would never get a game for glenfield if it wasnt for his mum performing the acts she does with this bloke! not sure who the lads were, but i thought that was abit harsh, although i had to have a bit of a giggle

You wouldn't think anyone would come on here revealing all their family secrets, your mums going to be very mad with you, when she finds out you've blabbed about where she gets her money from.
Back to top Go down
frank

The Dominion Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominion Pub   The Dominion Pub Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 12:33 pm

wow did you think that up all by yourself hellboy?
If so i tip my bowler to you sir as you really are a comic legend. Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

The Dominion Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominion Pub   The Dominion Pub Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 12:58 pm

Tw@t in a hat then?
Back to top Go down
frank

The Dominion Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominion Pub   The Dominion Pub Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 12:59 pm

you wear a hat too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dominion Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominion Pub   The Dominion Pub Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dominion Pub
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: