HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SCOOBY DOO

SCOOBY DOO

down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 9:51 pm

so come on then who`s gunna b the first team 2 come down our pub (hoskins) 4 a nice cold pint and some grub after playin a good game ov footie ?????? drunken Very Happy Laughing bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 9:54 pm

If we play you in a cup i will come for a victory pint and some scran....couldnt care less where it is, beers beer
Back to top Go down
SCOOBY DOO

SCOOBY DOO

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 9:58 pm

thats the spirit my friend , cant beat a nice cold beer after runnin round all mornin jocolor
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 10:34 pm

if we ever get to play u we wud cum down ya pub for a few bevvies defo
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:49 am

would be nice, teams tell you they are comin but no shows! its only a few chip cobs etc but be good to have a nobble,kirby and scrappy came down pre season but so far not a one
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:50 am

I've never known the Sparta lads to turn down free food the ganets
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 12:59 pm

Tomassi wrote:
I've never known the Sparta lads to turn down free food the ganets

Think its £4 a head, only for the rich kids that one.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 3:39 pm

Kauto Stars Fc wrote:
Great bunch of lads play for hoskins and a top top football side but the 50 thugs on the side line kind of put teams off joining ya for a drink!!!

u should off come to watch our game at home against foxes 100 thugs all drinking smoking weed all players on pitch was high
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 3:42 pm

and we only get our team down not all the sideline come down but we do get good support .
normally get bout 18 down and on away games 10 go back .

and this is a message to the fixtures sec or who ever does the cup draws please please draw fc hoskins vs new road inn
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 4:44 pm

but if u lot r that worried about the pub we could bring the lot from the side line 2 look after ya lol!
Back to top Go down
SCOOBY DOO

SCOOBY DOO

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 4:54 pm

take it HELLBOY dont wont some scooby snacks then , well thats alright we will give our offsprings urs 4 freeeeeeeeeeee !!!!! £4 u havin a laff we aint all like urself HELLBOY we dont need 2 charge people 2 come 4 a drink with us drunken
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 8:36 pm

I would love some scooby snacks, how much are they? you do realise it is illegal to give minors cans of stella, as rumour has it i will do anything for a big fat cigar. sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 11:26 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
and we only get our team down not all the sideline come down but we do get good support .
normally get bout 18 down and on away games 10 go back .

and this is a message to the fixtures sec or who ever does the cup draws please please draw fc hoskins vs new road inn

How come you want us bud? Happy to oblige obviously....too long in the tooth to give a rats ass about sideline support!!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 12:09 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
If we play you in a cup i will come for a victory pint and some scran....couldnt care less where it is, beers beer

this is why we want u ! u want a victory pint we want u to drown your sorrows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 12:12 pm

Sounds a winner then mate, i will let you buy me a pint whatever the result....go on the fixtures sec, sort this cup tie out!!!!
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 5:18 pm

old on, old on if anyone deserves a free pint it should b me so who`s gunna get me 1 ?????? and its a stella please , thanks drunken bounce
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 7:43 pm

just had a look at the county cup draw u guys have ..good old days.. so your through and we have holywell 08 hope we get the win next round draw might be kind!

and billy walton we have kmorska and u guys oadby ath . so form says we should both progress for another cup meeting !

come on the fixs sec . be kind now lets get the new road down the hoskins beers on me!
oh p.s mr sheperd hoskins at home vs new road cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 10:25 pm

Well up for it, although we are doing the old squad rotation in the cup tho to be fair...still putting decent sides out tho, and a very good side out if we get you boys!
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 12:13 am

my money is on the hoskins or shall i say SWIFTS , SWIFTS , SWIFTS Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
SCOOBY DOO

SCOOBY DOO

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 5:13 pm

well i aint happy with the out come this weekend not many people came 4 scooby snacks so shaggy at 2 eat it all but iam sure it will pick up by nxt week
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 6:22 pm

Perhaps they were all out in the mystery machine looking for ghost's.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 7:27 pm

or the janitor
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 8:06 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Sounds a winner then mate, i will let you buy me a pint whatever the result....go on the fixtures sec, sort this cup tie out!!!!

ooooops eeee daisy Shocked Shocked Shocked Razz Razz Razz lol!
looking less likely u guys will face us this season dumped out already well done oadby first win off season i belive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 9:23 pm

haha yeah unfortunately, but cant we get you in the county cup mate? all our players back in two weeks.....more than up for a game then......you just keep that pint on hold amigo
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: bullshead   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 9:46 pm

barney rubble wrote:
would be nice, teams tell you they are comin but no shows! its only a few chip cobs etc but be good to have a nobble,kirby and scrappy came down pre season but so far not a one
bullshead came down pre-season mate, good scran nice ale tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 9:18 pm

Now we are kicking into form, i am hoping to meet you guys....deal is, you play our ground, you come down the NRI for beer and food...we play your ground we come down your place for beer and food...and how about a pint a man on the game if we meet??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!   down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

down the hoskins 4 SCOOBY SNACKS !!!!!
Page 1 of 1