Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Complete OURS HOLE!!

Go down 
+4
OBSERVER
Aussie Owl
littlebigman
Capello
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

Complete OURS HOLE!! Empty
PostSubject: Complete OURS HOLE!!   Complete OURS HOLE!! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 6:08 pm

I was watching the game between E fc and AFC Sporting at davenport road today and would like to point out that the lad that got sent off for AFC Sporting should be dealt with severely by the league.
I don't know how referees can take a complete idiot shouting in his face " you Tw*t" "you best F'ing listen to me". Lately there have been posts slating referees on this forum but Think before you post these stupid comments . Who really is the Tw*t??
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Complete OURS HOLE!!   Complete OURS HOLE!! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 7:08 pm

Capello wrote:
I was watching the game between E fc and AFC Sporting at davenport road today and would like to point out that the lad that got sent off for AFC Sporting should be dealt with severely by the league.
I don't know how referees can take a complete idiot shouting in his face " you Tw*t" "you best F'ing listen to me". Lately there have been posts slating referees on this forum but Think before you post these stupid comments . Who really is the Tw*t??
I know the Ref and the player said a lot more than that,he also knocked the red card out of the Refs hand and then the players Dad decided to give the Ref some advice whilst the ball was out of play,the Ref has told me a full detailed report has already been sent to Holmes Park,he thought the players dad was not the brightest spark to say the least!!!
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Complete OURS HOLE!!   Complete OURS HOLE!! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 7:24 pm

Capello wrote:

The County FA will deal with it and the League will monitor club's disciplinary records and take action as usual.
Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

PostSubject: Re: Complete OURS HOLE!!   Complete OURS HOLE!! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 8:25 pm

Referees get too much crap nowadays Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete OURS HOLE!!   Complete OURS HOLE!! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 10:02 pm

Completely agree with all the above, have to hold our hands up, one of our lads on the side today shouted at MIB, nothing agressive but still out of order....its not like the refs get a fortune so i am guessing its generally for the love of the game that they are involved, so essentially they are doing us a favour...
Back to top Go down
UFI-Holty

PostSubject: Re: Complete OURS HOLE!!   Complete OURS HOLE!! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 11:03 am

In my opinion, the discipline must come from the club, and if anyone playing for us gave the ref a few choice words, he'd have a right earful off me. It's about respect, not just to refs, but to everyone. We're all people, and all deserve to be treated right.
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Complete OURS HOLE!!   Complete OURS HOLE!! Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 8:21 am

i agree with this thread but now and then the refs can get it very wrong which can pee players off in the heat of the moment, just about every player has had a good rant at the ref at some point
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Complete OURS HOLE!!   Complete OURS HOLE!! Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 10:38 am

yes referees do get it wrong now and then,,but so do players,,,,if a referee gets it wrong many times during game then there is a process,,,,,,,but players need to learn to turn away and get on with it after a minimal query,,,,,,what would it look like if a referee ran after a player and from 20 yards shouted you ******* useless piece of ****,,,,,it doesnt happen ( and if it does it rare and wrong), and shouldnt happen the other way,,,,thats what the respect program is all about...
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Complete OURS HOLE!!   Complete OURS HOLE!! Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 10:44 am

we need refs more than they need us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete OURS HOLE!!   Complete OURS HOLE!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complete OURS HOLE!!
Page 1 of 1