Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

How long have you been in the Alliance League?

Go down 
+21
Jimmyb
Minty
dave ash
Lodge
grotbags
CalamityScouse
Sweeper
dee_aitcho
Corridor of Uncertainty
Katie G
Gaz Throops Manager
rocky
Stroller
Paulo
Declan Swan
Cobbo
funtime frankie
man in black
gattuso
sgoodman
Tomassi
25 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

How long have you been in the Alliance League? Empty
PostSubject: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 5:04 pm

Like it says on the tin, how long have you been a player/manager/ref/league official in the Alliance League and how many clubs have you been associated with?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
sgoodman

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 5:50 pm

This is my 14th and final season in sunday football(all played in the alliance league). I have played for three different clubs Tolwell/Latimer/Robinsons Garage(all the same club), Es Cana and Advance Couriers
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 5:58 pm

This is my 6th season played at wigston united, Glen Parva , Sporting Wigston ( ones i signed for anyway)

Last edited by gattuso on Tue 10 Nov 2009, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 6:12 pm

11 years as a Referee, 2 of which was as Referee Secretary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 6:37 pm

10 years playing for custom couriers, all in one windows, western athletic and now manager of western.
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 7:06 pm

this is also my 14th season,most of it in the alliance with,fc plasmatic,gec sundays,two triangles,all in one windows,and glenfield town which i'm currently the manager of
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 7:49 pm

24th Year involved in local Sunday Football - played for Leicester Speedway FC, Smith Steel Rangers FC before moving into managing Smith Steel with one season in the Alliance league and all of the remaining years in the LSL.

Most recently set up Gutho Old Boyz FC with the help of Pad, Scouse, Kingy and Woody.

Gutho was started in the alliance league in 2006.

Probably my last season in Sunday football as manager although i will continue to support the club in other ways!
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 8:08 pm

GuthoGaffer wrote:
24th Year involved in local Sunday Football - played for Leicester Speedway FC, Smith Steel Rangers FC before moving into managing Smith Steel with one season in the Alliance league and all of the remaining years in the LSL.

Most recently set up Gutho Old Boyz FC with the help of Pad, Scouse, Kingy and Woody.

Probably my last season in Sunday football as manager although i will continue to support the club in other ways!

Cheerleading?

Been playing in the Alliance League since 2004, so this'd be my 6th season then, all of which have been spent playing for Fosse City.
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 8:34 pm

Wigston United - 04/05, 05/06, 06/07, 07/08

Fossy City - 08/09, 09/10

So this is my 6th season. As it is for Denty!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 8:37 pm

Declan Swan wrote:
Wigston United - 04/05, 05/06, 06/07, 07/08

Fossy City - 08/09, 09/10

So this is my 6th season. As it is for Denty!

ahright cheers mate lol
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 8:35 am

my 4th full season in the Allaince

2 years with Borough Alliance
In 2nd year with Magna Town
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 9:59 am

About 6 years I think

PLayed for The Navigation Inn and now Gutho Old Boys
Back to top Go down
rocky

rocky

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 10:41 am

Always been in and around Sunday football but this is my first year in the alliance. Wink
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 10:43 am

rocky wrote:
Always been in and around Sunday football but this is my first year in the alliance. Wink

Seaton back in the day i recall
Back to top Go down
rocky

rocky

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 11:29 am

Denty you are so wrong ,keep trying m8.
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 12:05 pm

have bin in the alliance for abt 13 years playing for 1852,black dog,mowmacre rangers, sporting wigston.

Also managed mowmacre rangers, monsell diamonds and now Great wigston
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 12:53 pm

2nd year, both with Magna Town
Back to top Go down
Corridor of Uncertainty

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 1:03 pm

Been playing since I was 15. Played with Henry Walker, LFE Rangers, Hockley Rangers, West End n Advance Couriers.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 1:04 pm

rocky wrote:
Denty you are so wrong ,keep trying m8.

I no who you areee
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 1:12 pm

Played a couple of games for Kingsway Celtic/LFE what ever they were back then, but first full season (if we dont fold by Xmas Laughing) as Manager of AC Wigston.
Back to top Go down
Sweeper

Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 2:09 pm

26 Years playing Sunday footy, Played for teams like, West End, Hunters, Aylestone WMC, Westcotes, Vic Berry, Demes, Smithsteel, and Finally now Gutho - Helping the gaffer run the the last two - but this is my final season.
Back to top Go down
http://guthooldboyz.webs.com
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 2:12 pm

Stroller wrote:
About 6 years I think

PLayed for The Navigation Inn and now Gutho Old Boys

Navigation i remember playing against these when i first joined the alliance, seemed like a good team back then
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 3:13 pm

GuthoGaffer wrote:

Sweeper wrote:
26 Years playing Sunday footy, Played for teams like, West End, Hunters, Aylestone WMC, Westcotes, Vic Berry, Demes, Smithsteel, and Finally now Gutho - Helping the gaffer run the the last two - but this is my final season.

4th year in the Alliance League, first year spent getting thumped week in week out, the next 2 and a bit were very long and stressful as secretary!

And by the the looks of previous posts its going to get more stressful - all applications for the managers position and resident bench warmer to be sent to address in handbook!
Back to top Go down
grotbags

grotbags

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 3:36 pm

Not playing on a Sunday just Saturdays
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 7:49 pm

My 16th season. Played with and managed Thurnby Utd/C&V United, and played with Glen Parva and now Humberstone Rangers
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 8:47 pm

Well boyz here we go

Won my 1st alliance league medal in 1980 (stokes cup) with Goodwood Gunners. So on and off this is my 30th season.

Teams that i can remember playing in as my memory is not as good as it was, Goodwood Gunners, Rowlatts Hill FC, Carr Tyres, The Ship, Ge Lighting, AT Sports, Aylestone Wmc, JBL, Guthlaxton Ob, West End Laughing Question
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 9:27 pm

5th year at AFC Beaumont
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 9:45 pm

3rd season playing for Fosse City.
Back to top Go down
Legend Returns

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 9:46 pm

Sweeper wrote:

Demes?

Not many of us around still!
Is this you paddy?
Back to top Go down
Sweeper

Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 11:00 pm

Yep - you have the advantage - maybe one of the brewins ???
Back to top Go down
http://guthooldboyz.webs.com
Legend Returns

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 9:20 pm

Sweeper wrote:
Yep - you have the advantage - maybe one of the brewins ???

Spot on, still doing it although starting to feel my age abit now mate!!

Had to move back into goal now after cruciate finally got repaired last year, no more 20 goals a season for me!! but the left pegs still got it!! Wink
Back to top Go down
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 11:50 pm

Wish I had discovered the Alliance League when I was a student instead of wasting my Sunday in bed....
This is my 4th season... 2 years with FC Knights, then following their folding, took the initiative (and the Russian billionaire's backing) and started a new club. Now in our second season.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 7:02 pm

I made my Alliance League debut in 2003/04 season for Magna 73 Rangers in a 2-1 home defeat to Wycliffe

Since then I have played for FC Tumar, Webbies and worse of all Fengate

Retired from Football at the age of 25!!! and now club sec for Magna 73 Rangers

I was a keeper by the way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 8:19 pm

started off in the alliance around 85-86 with mossdale royals , moved to magna town(original) when mossdale folded now with webbys ..... not sure how many more lol ..been my last season for the last 10
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 9:59 pm

Been in the alliance league since i was 16 playing for many a year at magna then webbys.
Now managing webbys next season will be 30 long years of setting up the posts and sunday
lunch alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in the Alliance League?   How long have you been in the Alliance League? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long have you been in the Alliance League?
Page 1 of 1